DanskHjemmebioForum.dk

Dato og tid er tirs mar 19, 2024 11:13

Alle tider er UTC+02:00

Skriv nyt emne  Svar på emne  [ 702 indlæg ]  Gå til side Foregående 143 44 45 46 47
Forfatter besked
Brugeravatar

Fritte skrev:
Så går der igen rygter om OUT på Blu-ray i år. Star Wars Celebration starter den 13. april i Orlando, Florida. Perfekt tid og sted at annoncere det.

http://makingstarwars.net/2017/02/rumor ... ased-year/

Så det er defintivt slut. De udkommer ikke.

Citat:
We’ve essentially confirmed that Disney’s current 4K scan of the film is the most recent revised version (essentially the latest “special edition”), not the original theatrical edition. What’s more, Disney’s director of Library Restoration and Preservation, Theo Gluck, held a special event at Ohio State University’s Wexner Center for the Arts last night, a presentation called Animation Restoration at Walt Disney Studios. Gluck was asked there about Star Wars and reported that the original cut negative for the film currently exists in its “SE” configuration only.

In addition, 20th Century Fox’s Senior Vice President of Library and Technical Services, Shawn Belston, was also on hand at the Wexner event last night. He confirmed that all of the “trims” removed from the original cut negative (in the mid-1990s, to create the SEs) still exist as well. (Thanks to Bits reader Chuck P., who attended this event, for his firsthand report.) So what does all that mean to you?

In summary: While it is essentially technically true that the ‘77 cut negative “no longer exists” in its original state, it is also technically true that it could be re-built if so desired. All of the needed film elements still survive and have been preserved. Nevertheless, if one takes Gluck and Belston at their word (and knowing them as we do, we certainly do) this would seem to be fairly official word that no such reconstruction work has been done to date. Thus, it appears that there is little chance of the original 1977 Star Wars being released on any home video format in 2017.

Meanwhile, however, we also know (from checking in again with our sources yesterday) that original high-quality prints of the theatrical editions continue to exist in various film archives around the world, as well as in the hands of private collectors. So… the Saga continues. In the meantime, as we said yesterday, Harmy’s Star Wars Despecialized Editions are out there in the digital ether of the Interwebs in 720p HD and are well worth the effort needed to track them down.

http://thedigitalbits.com/columns/my-tw ... 22417-0100

Brugeravatar

:laugh: :laugh:

Billede

lol :D

Brugeravatar

The Last Jedi udkommer på 4K og Blu-ray den 27. marts. Digital HD, den 13. marts.

Blu-ray trailer:

Citat:
The latest film in the Star Wars saga is coming home. Star Wars: The Last Jedi will arrive, it was announced today, on Digital (in HD and 4K Ultra HD) and via Movies Anywhere on March 13, and on Blu-ray 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and On-Demand on March 27. And along with the number one movie of 2017 comes a galaxy of bonus features, including The Director and the Jedi — an intimate journey into the creation of Star Wars: The Last Jedi with writer-director Rian Johnson — as well as an audio commentary and much more. The full list includes*:

- The Director and the Jedi – Go deep behind the scenes with writer-director Rian Johnson on an intimate and personal journey through the production of the movie—and experience what it’s like to helm a global franchise and cultural phenomenon.
- Balance of the Force – Explore the mythology of the Force and why Rian Johnson chose to interpret its role in such a unique way.
- Scene Breakdowns:
-- Lighting the Spark: Creating the Space Battle – Get a close-up look at the epic space battle, from the sounds that help propel the action, through the practical and visual effects, to the characters who bring it all to life.
-- Snoke and Mirrors – Motion capture and Star Wars collide as the filmmakers take us through the detailed process of creating the movie’s malevolent master villain.
-- Showdown on Crait – Break down everything that went into creating the stunning world seen in the movie’s final confrontation, including the interplay between real-word locations and visual effects, reimagining the walkers, designing the crystal foxes, and much more.
- Andy Serkis Live! (One Night Only) – Writer-director Rian Johnson presents two exclusive sequences from the movie featuring Andy Serkis’ riveting, raw on-set performance before his digital makeover into Snoke.
- Deleted Scenes – With an introduction and optional commentary by writer-director Rian Johnson.
- Audio Commentary – View the movie with in-depth feature audio commentary by writer-director Rian Johnson.

Billede

Billede

Brugeravatar

Den danske udgave udkommer den 16. april.

Billede Billede

Billede Billede

Bliver fedt at se filmen i 4k og dolby vision :) (selv om filmen ikke er særlig god)

Dansk udgave, uden danske undertekster på UHD.

Brugeravatar

Geografisk sted: Aalborg
Mike dk skrev:
Bliver fedt at se filmen i 4k og dolby vision :) (selv om filmen ikke er særlig god)

Dagens citat

Brugeravatar

Elgiganten har The Last Jedi på Blu-ray til 99 kr. fra den 16/4.

4K-udgaven koster 229 kr. 130 kr. mere er liiiige i overkanten, så jeg venter lidt. Der er andre titler der kommer først. :)

Senest rettet af Fritte fre apr 13, 2018 12:32, rettet i alt 1 gang.

Føtex/Bilka har også Blu-ray til 99,- fra Mandag.

Brugeravatar

Geografisk sted: Aarhus
Jeg fik den fra USA i tirsdags, så for en gangs skyld springer jeg over en storfilm til 99,- i Føtex ;) Det er ellers en VIRKELIG god ting de har kørende der hos Dansk Supermarked.

Brugeravatar

Geografisk sted: Metro City
Shiva skrev:
Mike dk skrev:

Dagens citat

Form over indhold :thumb:

Vis indlæg fra foregående:  Sorter efter  
Skriv nyt emne  Svar på emne  [ 702 indlæg ]  Gå til side Foregående 143 44 45 46 47

Alle tider er UTC+02:00