DanskHjemmebioForum.dk

Dato og tid er fre apr 19, 2024 6:38

Alle tider er UTC+02:00

Skriv nyt emne  Svar på emne  [ 72 indlæg ]  Gå til side Foregående 1 2 3 4 5 Næste
Forfatter besked
Brugeravatar

Morbid Angel skrev:
Tror ikke fremtiden er styret af maskiner eller teknologi men af dem der tænker ved at robotter er det nye in men 6 milliarder og nogle få maskiner Come on

Mvh

MA

PS arbejder med hvordan fremtiden er mennesket mod den digitale intiligens

6 milliader? Hvor har du været de sidste mange år? Vi nåede over 7 milliader i 2011. Vi rundede de 6 milliarder i 98-99 stykker ;)
Men ja, med mindre robotterne lærer at bygge sig selv, skal vi nu nok ikke være bange :)

Brugeravatar

Geografisk sted: Frederikshavn
Flot arbejde og fin liste, men Children of Men er altså ikke lavet af Alex Proyas. ...:)
Glæder mig til at se top ti hvis disse ikke er med!

Hands off the compression button, music industry!
Hands off the DNR button, Blu-Ray producers!
Films are supposed to have grain!

https://twitter.com/Kristofferabild

Brugeravatar

Geografisk sted: Luderstrasse, Kvæsterbro
Fritte skrev:
Hvis 2001 heller ikke vinder fintællingen, så strejker t23 og jeg :P :beerchug:

Haha! - Først set din kommentar nu, men du har så evigt ret! :beerchug:

Site Admin
Brugeravatar

Mills skrev:
Flot arbejde og fin liste, men Children of Men er altså ikke lavet af Alex Proyas. ...:)

Jojo, special edition :D

Nå, mens robot vs mennesker-debatten raser (tror jeg nok), er det på tide at se på toppen af listen.
- Er der koldt på toppen? Og er der mere Arnold? Mere Cruise?
- Der er Star Wars længere oppe på listen, men hvor meget?
- Og hvordan er det gået med den der forkætrede Kubrick-sag?

Billede

Site Admin
Brugeravatar

#12 / 156 pt. - Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope (George Lucas, 1977) - 121 min.
Billede
Synopsis: The plot focuses on the Rebel Alliance, led by Princess Leia (Fisher), and its attempt to destroy the Galactic Empire's space station, the Death Star. This conflict disrupts the isolated life of ambitious farmhand Luke Skywalker (Hamill) when he inadvertently acquires a pair of droids that possess stolen architectural plans for the Death Star. After the Empire begins a destructive search for the missing droids, Skywalker agrees to accompany Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi (Guinness) on a mission to return the Death Star plans to the Rebel Alliance and save the galaxy from the tyranny of the Galactic Empire.

#11 / 158 pt. - Planet of the Apes (Franklin J. Schaffner, 1968) - 112 min.
Billede
Synopsis: The film tells the story of an astronaut crew who crash-land on a strange planet in the distant future. Although the planet appears desolate at first, the surviving crew members stumble upon a society in which apes have evolved into creatures with human-like intelligence and speech. The apes have assumed the role of the dominant species and humans are mute creatures wearing animal skins.

#10 / 181 pt. - The Thing (John Carpenter) - 109 min.
Billede
Synopsis: The film's title refers to its primary antagonist: a parasitic extraterrestrial lifeform that assimilates other organisms and in turn imitates them. The Thing infiltrates an Antarctic research station, taking the appearance of the researchers that it absorbs, and paranoia develops within the group.

Senest rettet af Buck Rogers tors sep 24, 2015 9:59, rettet i alt 1 gang.

Site Admin
Brugeravatar

#9 / 182 pt. - 12 Monkeys (Terry Gilliam, 1995) - 129 min.
Billede
Synopsis: The film stars Bruce Willis as James Cole, a prisoner of the state in the year 2035 who can earn parole if he agrees to travel back in time and thwart a devastating plague. The virus has wiped out most of the Earth's population and the remainder live underground because the air is poisonous.

#8 / 225 pt. - 2001: A Space Odyssey (Stanley Kubrick, 1968) - 161/142 min.
Billede
Synopsis: The film follows a voyage to Jupiter with the sentient computer Hal after the discovery of a mysterious black monolith affecting human evolution. The film deals with the themes of existentialism, human evolution, technology, artificial intelligence, and extraterrestrial life.

#7 / 228 pt. - Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back (Irvin Kershner, 1980) - 124 min.
Billede
Synopsis: The film is set three years after Star Wars. The Galactic Empire, under the leadership of the villainous Darth Vader and the Emperor Palpatine, is in pursuit of Luke Skywalker and the rest of the Rebel Alliance. While Vader chases a small band of Luke's friends—Han Solo, Princess Leia Organa, and others—across the galaxy, Luke studies the Force under Jedi Master Yoda. When Vader captures Luke's friends, Luke must decide whether to complete his training and become a full Jedi Knight or to confront Vader and save his friends.

Senest rettet af Buck Rogers tors sep 24, 2015 10:00, rettet i alt 1 gang.

Site Admin
Brugeravatar

Så.... gentlemen, start your 2001 recount! Men skal vi bare sige, at nr. 1 har fået næsten dobbelt så mange point, så I skal virkelig være gode til at tælle og/eller kende nogen i Florida ;)

Brugeravatar

Geografisk sted: Luderstrasse, Kvæsterbro
Buck Rogers skrev:
I skal virkelig være gode til at tælle og/eller kende nogen i Florida ;)

Det får mig til at tænke på The Truman Show, så hold lige mit hår ..

(Jaja, ved godt hvad du refererer til, skulle bare lige! :) ).

Brugeravatar

9. plads til 2001? :shock: WTF?! :shock: :shock:

Brugeravatar

Geografisk sted: Frederikshavn
Det samme tænkte jeg! Den skulle have været nr. 1! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Hands off the compression button, music industry!
Hands off the DNR button, Blu-Ray producers!
Films are supposed to have grain!

https://twitter.com/Kristofferabild

Site Admin
Brugeravatar

Haha, damn, det er vist mig, der skal til recount :loco: :loco: - har vist kigget lidt for meget på tal de seneste dage, så listen havde forskubbet sig en enkelt plads.
Jeg har rettet til, så der lige blev plads til lidt mere Carpenter - Escape From New York sneg sig lige ind på 25.-pladsen, og tilsvarende er 2001 opjusteret til at være nr. 8.
Men er det nok til at formilde guderne - og kan de mon godkende de øverst seks pladser? :D

Site Admin
Brugeravatar

#6 / 239 pt. - The Matrix (The Warchowskis, 1999) - 136 min.
Billede
Synopsis: The film depicts a dystopian future in which reality as perceived by most humans is actually a simulated reality called "the Matrix", created by sentient machines to subdue the human population, while their bodies' heat and electrical activity are used as an energy source. Computer programmer "Neo" learns this truth and is drawn into a rebellion against the machines, which involves other people who have been freed from the "dream world".

#5 / 241 pt. - Robocop (Paul Verhoeven, 1987) - 101 min.
Billede
Synopsis: Set in a crime-ridden Detroit, Michigan, in the near future, RoboCop centers on police officer Alex Murphy (Weller) who is brutally murdered by a gang of criminals and subsequently revived by the megacorporation Omni Consumer Products (OCP) as a superhuman cyborg law enforcer known as "RoboCop".

Site Admin
Brugeravatar

#4 (delt) / 251 pt. - Terminator 2: Judgment Day (James Cameron, 1991) - 136 min.
Billede
Synopsis: Terminator 2 follows Sarah Connor (Hamilton) and her ten-year-old son John (Furlong) as they are pursued by a new, more advanced Terminator, the liquid metal, shapeshifting T-1000 (Patrick), sent back in time to kill John Connor and prevent him from becoming the leader of the human resistance. A second, less advanced Terminator (Schwarzenegger) is also sent back in time to protect John.

#4 (delt) / 251 pt. - Back to the Future (Robert Zemeckis, 1985) - 116 min.
Billede
Synopsis: In the film, teenager Marty McFly (Fox) is sent back in time to 1955, where he meets his future parents in high school and accidentally becomes his mother's romantic interest. Marty must repair the damage to history by causing his parents-to-be to fall in love, and with the help of eccentric scientist Dr. Emmett "Doc" Brown (Lloyd), he must find a way to return to 1985.

Site Admin
Brugeravatar

Og nu, mine damer (hvem? hvor?) og herrer.... trommehvirvel. Pointmæssigt langt, langt foran de øvrige film - og med en første- og andenplads, der skiftede plads i allersidste øjeblik, I give you...

Site Admin
Brugeravatar

#2 / 406 pt. - Alien (Ridley Scott, 1979) - 117 min.
Billede
Synopsis: On the way home from a mission for the Company, the Nostromo's crew is woken up from hibernation by the ship's Mother computer to answer a distress signal from a nearby planet. Capt. Dallas's (Tom Skerritt) rescue team discovers a bizarre pod field, but things get even stranger when a face-hugging creature bursts out of a pod and attaches itself to Kane (John Hurt). Over the objections of Ripley (Sigourney Weaver), science officer Ash (Ian Holm) lets Kane back on the ship. The acid-blooded incubus detaches itself from an apparently recovered Kane, but an alien erupts from Kane's stomach and escapes. The alien starts stalking the humans, pitting Dallas and his crew (and cat) against a malevolent killing machine that also has a protector in the nefarious Company.

#1 / 414 pt. - Blade Runner (Ridley Scott, 1982) - 116 min.
Billede
Synopsis: The film depicts a dystopian Los Angeles in November 2019, in which genetically engineered replicants, which are visually indistinguishable from adult humans, are manufactured by the powerful Tyrell Corporation as well as by other "mega-corporations" around the world. The use of replicants on Earth is banned and they are exclusively utilized for dangerous or menial work on off-world colonies. Replicants who defy the ban and return to Earth are hunted down and killed ("retired") by special police operatives known as "Blade Runners". The plot focuses on a group of recently escaped replicants hiding in Los Angeles and the burnt-out expert Blade Runner, Rick Deckard (Harrison Ford), who reluctantly agrees to take on one more assignment to hunt them down.

Vis indlæg fra foregående:  Sorter efter  
Skriv nyt emne  Svar på emne  [ 72 indlæg ]  Gå til side Foregående 1 2 3 4 5 Næste

Alle tider er UTC+02:00