DanskHjemmebioForum.dk

Dato og tid er tirs mar 19, 2024 6:58

Alle tider er UTC+02:00

Skriv nyt emne  Svar på emne  [ 72 indlæg ]  Gå til side 1 2 3 4 5 Næste
Forfatter besked
Site Admin
Brugeravatar

Billede

I har været aktive, drenge, og det skal da belønnes! Selv om der godt kunne have været endnu flere stemmer, er mit Excelark rødglødende, så egentlig passer det mig fint, at der trods alt ikke har været flere. Tak for indsatsen hele vejen rundt :thumb:

Science fiction er en genre, som jeg brænder meget for, og den favner virkelig bredt - det har man også kunnet se på de forskellige lister. Den ene mands sci-fi er den andens komedie, thriller eller drama, og hvis vi havde skåret konceptet strammere til, ville der nok have været film, der havde fået flere stemmer (Mad Max 4 og Children of Men fx.).

Der er blevet stemt på hele 172 (!) forskellige film, hvilket ikke ligefrem har gjort overskueligheden større ;) Mest populære instruktør er (måske ikke så overraskende) Spielberg, der har hele seks film på den samlede liste. Al diskussion om, hvilken Alien-film der er den mest populære, kan slutte nu, hvor Alien har fået 15 gange flere point end Alien 3

... Nå, nu skal vi jo heller ikke afsløre for meget allerede nu :) Først får i listen, og så følger der lidt bonusinfo til sidst. Enjoy!

Her er alle de film, der er stemt på
Og her er top 25:
25. Escape From New York
24. Metropolis
24. Dark City
22. Total Recall
21. Interstellar
20. Children of Men
19. Jurassic Park
18. E.T.
18. Brazil
16. The Terminator
15. Minority Report
15. Close Encounters of the Third Kind
13. Moon
12. Star Wars
11. Planet of the Apes
10. The Thing
9. 12 Monkeys
8. 2001: A Space Odyssey
7. The Empire Strikes Back
6. The Matrix
5. Robocop
4. Back to the Future
4. Terminator 2: Judgment Day
2. Alien
1. Blade Runner

Senest rettet af Buck Rogers fre sep 25, 2015 10:20, rettet i alt 1 gang.

Site Admin
Brugeravatar

Lige under top 25 har vi disse boblere:
- Escape From New York
- Aliens
- The Day the Earth Stood Still
- Inception
- District 9
- Sunshine
- The Fly
- The Abyss
- The Fifth Element
- Mad Max: Fury Road

Site Admin
Brugeravatar

#25 / 95 pt. - Escape From New York (John Carpenter, 1981) - 99 min.
Billede
Synopsis: he film is set in a then near-future 1997 in a crime-ridden United States that has converted Manhattan Island in New York City into a maximum security prison. Ex-soldier Snake Plissken (Kurt Russell) is given 22 hours to find the President of the United States (Donald Pleasence), who has been captured by prisoners after the crash of Air Force One.

#24 (delt) / 100 pt. - Metropolis (Fritz Lang, 1927) - 153/118/148 min.
Billede
Synopsis: In a futuristic city sharply divided between the working class and the city planners, the son of the city's mastermind falls in love with a working class prophet who predicts the coming of a savior to mediate their differences.

#24 (delt) / 100 pt. - Dark City (Alex Proyas, 1998) - 100/111 min.
Billede
Synopsis: John Murdoch, an amnesiac man finds himself suspected of murder. Murdoch attempts to discover his true identity and clear his name while on the run from the police and a mysterious group known only as the "Strangers".

#22 / 116 pt. - Total Recall (Paul Verhoeven, 1990) - 100/111 min.
Billede
Synopsis: Arnold Schwarzenegger plays a 21st-century construction worker who discovers that his entire memory of the past derives from a memory chip implanted in his brain. Schwarzenegger learns that he's actually a secret agent who had become a threat to the government, so those in power planted the chip and invented a domestic lifestyle for him. Once he has realized his true identity, he travels to Mars to piece together the rest of his identity, as well as to find the man responsible for his implanted memory.

Senest rettet af Buck Rogers tors sep 24, 2015 9:53, rettet i alt 3 gange.

Site Admin
Brugeravatar

#21 / 118 pt. - Interstellar (Christopher Nolan, 2014) - 169 min.
Billede
Synopsis: With our time on Earth coming to an end, a team of explorers undertakes the most important mission in human history; traveling beyond this galaxy to discover whether mankind has a future among the stars.

#20 / 123 pt. - Children of Men (Alfonso Cuarón, 1998) - 109 min.
Billede
Synopsis: A futuristic society faces extinction when the human race loses the ability to reproduce. England has descended into chaos, until an iron-handed warden is brought in to institute martial law. The warden's ability to keep order is threatened when a woman finds that she is pregnant with what would be the first child born in 27 years.

#19 / 124 pt. - Jurassic Park (Steven Spielberg, 1993) - 127 min.
Billede
Synopsis: Two dinosaur experts -- Dr. Alan Grant (Sam Neill) and Dr. Ellie Sattler (Laura Dern) are invited by eccentric millionaire John Hammond (Richard Attenborough) to preview his new amusement park on an island off Costa Rica. By cloning DNA harvested from pre-historic insects, Hammond has been able to create living dinosaurs for his new Jurassic Park, an immense animal preserve housing real brachiosaurs, dilophosaurs, triceratops, velociraptors, and a Tyrannosaur Rex. Accompanied by cynical scientist Ian Malcolm (Jeff Goldblum), who is obsessed with chaos theory, and Hammond's two grandchildren (Ariana Richards and Joseph Mazzello), they are sent on a tour through Hammond's new resort in computer controlled touring cars. But as a tropical storm hits the island, knocking out the power supply, and an unscrupulous employee (Wayne Knight) sabotages the system so that he can smuggle dinosaur embryos out of the park, the dinosaurs start to rage out of control.

Senest rettet af Buck Rogers tors sep 24, 2015 9:56, rettet i alt 2 gange.

Site Admin
Brugeravatar

#18 (delt) / 130 pt. - E.T. - The Extra Terrestrial (Steven Spielberg, 1981) - 114 min.
Billede
Synopsis: Elliott is a lonely boy who befriends an extraterrestrial, dubbed "E.T.", who is stranded on Earth. He and his siblings help it return home while attempting to keep it hidden from their mother and the government.

#18 (delt) / 130 pt. - Brazil (Terry Gilliam, 1985) - 143 min.
Billede
Synopsis: Sam Lowry is a man trying to find a woman who appears in his dreams while he is working in a mind-numbing job and living a life in a small apartment, set in a consumer-driven dystopian world in which there is an over-reliance on poorly maintained (and rather whimsical) machines.

#16 / 134 pt. - The Terminator (James Cameron, 1984) - 107 min.
Billede
Synopsis: Schwarzenegger plays the Terminator, a cyborg assassin sent back in time from the year 2029 to 1984 to kill Sarah Connor, played by Hamilton, whose son will one day become a savior against machines in a post-apocalyptic future. Biehn plays Kyle Reese, a soldier from the future sent back in time to protect her.

Senest rettet af Buck Rogers tors sep 24, 2015 9:57, rettet i alt 2 gange.

Site Admin
Brugeravatar

#15 (delt) / 144 pt. - Minority Report (Steven Spielberg, 2002) - 145 min.
Billede
Synopsis: Tom Cruise stars as John Anderton, a Washington, D.C. detective in the year 2054. Anderton works for "Precrime," a special unit of the police department that arrests murderers before they have committed the actual crime. Precrime bases its work on the visions of three psychics or "precogs" whose prophecies of future events are never in error. When Anderton discovers that he has been identified as the future killer of a man he's never met, he is forced to become a fugitive from his own colleagues as he tries to uncover the mystery of the victim-to-be's identity. When he kidnaps Agatha (Samantha Morton), one of the precogs, he begins to formulate a theory about a possible frame-up from within his own department.

#15 (delt) / 144 pt. - Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind (Steven Spielberg, 1977) - 137/135/132 min.
Billede
Synopsis: The story of Roy Neary, an everyday blue collar worker in Indiana, whose life changes after an encounter with an unidentified flying object (UFO).

#13 / 146 pt. - Moon (Duncan Jones, 2009) - 97 min.
Billede
Synopsis: An astronaut miner extracting the precious moon gas that promises to reverse the Earth's energy crisis nears the end of his three-year contract, and makes an ominous discovery in this psychological sci-fi film starring Sam Rockwell and Kevin Spacey.

Senest rettet af Buck Rogers tors sep 24, 2015 9:59, rettet i alt 1 gang.

Site Admin
Brugeravatar

Så fik vi også Arnold med, og han er med i fire forskellige film på den komplette liste - jeg kan allerede nu afsløre, at The 6th Day og Terminator Genisys har fået lige mange stemmer ;)
Go'e gamle Tom Cruise er også med i fire film, der er blevet stemt på - hvordan skal det dog gå ham på resten af listen?

Som sagt er der blevet tolket vidt og bredt på genren "science fiction", og jeg skal gerne indrømme, at der er en del film, jeg personligt ikke ville have kommet ind under den betegnelse. Men jeg er sgu generelt ret godt tilfreds med listen indtil videre, og man må da sige, at vi virkelig er kommet rundt i krogene - fra Strit og Stumme og The Mist til Ghostbusters og Ghost in the Shell :thumb:

Nå, det må vi se nærmere på!
Billede

Brugeravatar

Jøsses et fornemt stykke arbejde Bucky boy! :shock:

Glæder mig til de sidste pladsers fordeling. Hvis 2001 ikke vinder, så kræver jeg fintælling af samtlige stemmer. Hvis 2001 heller ikke vinder fintællingen, så strejker t23 og jeg :P :beerchug:

Site Admin
Brugeravatar

Altså... bestikkelse virker. Just sayin' ;)

Brugeravatar

Super arbejde og præsentation Buck Rogers.

Uden at have talt op, tror jeg at den eneste pris 2001 vinder bliver prisen som mest overvurderede film :lol:

Brugeravatar

Geografisk sted: Luderstrasse, Kvæsterbro
Yeh, den fortjener en applause .. ikke den hånlige men den "godt gjort" mente :beerchug:

Bring videre, broder!

Brugeravatar

Geografisk sted: Denmark
Bahh

Mvh

MA

Brugeravatar

Donnie Darko er da den ultimative sci fi der ikke er tech fikseret

Mvh

MA

Brugeravatar

Tror ikke fremtiden er styret af maskiner eller teknologi men af dem der tænker ved at robotter er det nye in men 6 milliarder og nogle få maskiner Come on

Mvh

MA

PS arbejder med hvordan fremtiden er mennesket mod den digitale intiligens

Site Admin
Brugeravatar

Morbid Angel skrev:
Bahh

Mvh

MA

Er du nu helt sikker? Sådan helt, helt sikker?

Vis indlæg fra foregående:  Sorter efter  
Skriv nyt emne  Svar på emne  [ 72 indlæg ]  Gå til side 1 2 3 4 5 Næste

Alle tider er UTC+02:00