DanskHjemmebioForum.dk

Dato og tid er tors mar 28, 2024 21:13

Alle tider er UTC+02:00

Skriv nyt emne  Svar på emne  [ 110 indlæg ]  Gå til side Foregående 14 5 6 7 8 Næste

Hvad synes du om Firefly?
Fremragende! 30%  30%  [ 36 ]
God underholdning 10%  10%  [ 12 ]
Ok, men ikke noget særligt 7%  7%  [ 8 ]
Dårlig - ikke pengene værd 7%  7%  [ 8 ]
Jeg har ikke set den, men det lyder spændende 33%  33%  [ 40 ]
Jeg har ikke set den, og det lyder ikke som noget for mig 13%  13%  [ 16 ]
Afgivne stemmer: 120
Forfatter besked
 Titel:
Brugeravatar

Geografisk sted: @Last Exit To Nowhere
Joss Whedon har nu officielt sagt at der ikke kommer en ny Firefly sæson.

Om der kommer en ny Serenity må tiden vise.

[hide=Vis interview]Whedon: No More Firefly

Firefly/Serenity creator Joss Whedon told USA Today that he still hopes to tell more stories set in the futuristic universe, but added that there's no chance he'll do another Firefly TV show. "We'll never make Firefly again, because that was a thing that existed and is now gone," Whedon told the newspaper before Christmas. "And Serenity isn't Firefly, and whatever comes next won't be, either. But I would love to tell more stories of this universe and to hang out with these people on and off for the rest of my career."

Serenity, based on the canceled Fox TV show Firefly, hit theaters last September and has pulled in a disappointing $25.4 million domestically since opening Sept. 30, 2005. The movie is now available on DVD. "The best-case scenario is that the DVD is such a spectacular, monster hit that we get to make another movie," Whedon said. "Then we get to make another movie. After three movies, we're all very tired. After Serenity: Revolutions, we feel like we've played it out. And then we make another series."

Whedon is currently writing the script for Wonder Woman, which he is slated to direct once Warner Brothers signs off.[/hide]

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.ph ... 0&id=33982

Titel:
Brugeravatar

Sieker skrev:
Joss Whedon har nu officielt sagt at der ikke kommer en ny Firefly sæson.

Om der kommer en ny Serenity må tiden vise.

[hide=Vis interview]Whedon: No More Firefly

Firefly/Serenity creator Joss Whedon told USA Today that he still hopes to tell more stories set in the futuristic universe, but added that there's no chance he'll do another Firefly TV show. "We'll never make Firefly again, because that was a thing that existed and is now gone," Whedon told the newspaper before Christmas. "And Serenity isn't Firefly, and whatever comes next won't be, either. But I would love to tell more stories of this universe and to hang out with these people on and off for the rest of my career."

Serenity, based on the canceled Fox TV show Firefly, hit theaters last September and has pulled in a disappointing $25.4 million domestically since opening Sept. 30, 2005. The movie is now available on DVD. "The best-case scenario is that the DVD is such a spectacular, monster hit that we get to make another movie," Whedon said. "Then we get to make another movie. After three movies, we're all very tired. After Serenity: Revolutions, we feel like we've played it out. And then we make another series."

Whedon is currently writing the script for Wonder Woman, which he is slated to direct once Warner Brothers signs off.[/hide]

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.ph ... 0&id=33982

Hmm... ændre lige min juble til et stort ØV havde ikke lige set at der stod "IKKE" i "
Joss Whedon har nu officielt sagt at der ikke kommer en ny Firefly sæson." :oops:

Ang.serenity så har jeg hørt rygter om en trilogi

M.v.h

Ronni

Senest rettet af Ronni tors jan 12, 2006 19:37, rettet i alt 1 gang.

Titel:
Brugeravatar

Well han siger jo ikke at det er sikkert at der kommer en ny film - kun hvis det bliver en succes på dvd.
Og det med en trilogi - for mig lyder det meget som en joke(Revolutions-> Matrix)

Titel:
Brugeravatar

Geografisk sted: Odense
fox er nogle hænger*ve, se bare på futurama. Jeg havde ingen forventninger om at serien "måske" vendte tilbage - men at der kommer 3 film er sq gode nyheder.

Titel:
Brugeravatar

Geografisk sted: Hvidovre
Når der der ikke er mere firefly, og vi stadig venter på sæson 2 af galactica - hvad skal man så gøre ?

hjælp - jeg trænger til et godt sci-fi fix !

Titel:
Brugeravatar

Serenity 2 Disc tin-box edition:
http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/784707

Titel:
Brugeravatar

Geografisk sted: Odense
og et lille sjovt klip til os serenity fans - se om i kan genkende det :D

Se Mig

Titel: lidt news
Brugeravatar

Fra http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=17800

Browncoats around the world cried out in despair when, due to an underwhelming performance at the box office, Joss Whedon announced that the saga of Serenity had ended. No sequels, no follow-ups, no hope. But Whedon isn't a man to let his brain-child die; the man's already resuscitated the franchise once and there's still hope for a third coming.

"A sequel's unlikely," Whedon told Empire with a note of clear regret, "but it's amazing what permutations of something can happen." But if not a theatrical encore, that leaves... yes, you guessed it, a possible return to the smaller screen. "As long as I was able to service the characters with integrity and had enough money so that I wasn't hampered, then I would love to return Serenity to TV. I love that universe; it continues and those characters live on. There could be a series, there could be a miniseries, there could be all sorts of things. I'm not ruling anything out. I'll let it simmer for a while and see if anyone calls."

As for why the film failed to rake in the cash despite uniformly glowing reviews, according to Whedon it's all in the presentation. "It's a question of marketing ultimately. The fact that I like to dance around genres with gay abandon has worked to my disadvantage. Nobody knows exactly how to market anything I do because it usually has so much in it. It has a diffuseness because of it's origin that keeps it from being the easy sell. Some people also said that you can't call an action movie 'Serenity' but I think that's still okay. What was I going to call it? 'Big Smash Bang With Boobies'? Which was, of course my second choice."

DVD sales should, however, put Serenity back in the black and when the bucks start rolling in we can only hope that one of the suits at Universal looks at the numbers, adds the success of the Firefly DVD box set and greenlights a return for Captain Reynolds and his crew. Until that time we advise Whedon to keep his phone switched on.

Titel:
Brugeravatar

Geografisk sted: København
Jeg tror, Joss Whedon var rimelig utilfreds med den udlægning (først printet i Entertainment Weekly, men slashdotted til alverdens hjørner) at han skulle have sagt at der ikke er håb for en efterfølger - læs hvad han mener om den
her:
joss whedon skrev:
All right, now I have to jump in and set the record straight. EW is a fine rag, but they do take things out of context. Obviously when I said I had 'closure', what I meant was "I hate Serenity, I hated Firefly, I think my fans are stupid and Nathan Fillion smells like turnips." But EW's always got to put some weird negative spin on it. But so we're clear once and for all: If you read a quote saying "I'd love to do more in this 'verse with these actors in any medium" all I'm saying is that Nathan has a turnipy odor. It's not his fault, he doesn't eat a lot of them but everyone else in the cast noticed it and tht's not really something I'm prepared to deal with any more. And Jewel said outright she wouldn't do scenes with him except stuff like the SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER funeral scene which was outside in a high SPOILER wind. So if I do manage to find another incarnation for my beloved creation, it will have been totally against my will.

I hope that clears everything up. Oh, and when I say I want to do a Spike movie, it means I have a bunion on my toe.

-joss (by which I mean Tim)

(no, actually me.)

Og her er en mere opmuntrende artikel fra Sci Fi Wire:
Citat:
Serenity Might Fly Again?

Loni Peristere, visual-effects supervisor for the SF movie Serenity, told SCI FI Wire that there's hope for future flights of the cast and crew of the movie, which just came out on DVD. Director Joss Whedon—who also created the canceled Fox TV show Firefly, on which the movie is based—expected that the movie might draw the low numbers it did in its theatrical release, Peristere said in an interview. But he added that the movie's sales on DVD, which came out on Dec. 20, are running neck-and-neck with the hit comedy Wedding Crashers, which bodes well for a possible Serenity sequel.

"We kind of expected this from our audience," Peristere said. "We did so well on [Amazon.com] with the Firefly box set and the performance of that helped us get the movie made. We wish the audience would get up and go to the theater, but it shows that they like to keep coming back and revisiting the world Joss created." Serenity made $25 million at the domestic box office after it was released Sept. 30.

Whedon and his crew are waiting to see how well the DVD numbers go before proceeding with a Serenity sequel, Peristere said. "We really hope to return to this work," he said. "We love the characters. It's fun storytelling, and we all love using our talents. ... It all depends on Joss. He's not giving up on the characters. He had incredible writers who had a million stories to tell, and we're all just hanging out and seeing what the world has to give us, and given the opportunity we'll make more."

In the meantime, fans of both show and movie can enjoy the DVD's various extras, which include an easter egg: a featurette about the making of the Fruity Oaty Bar commercial that appears in the film. "In the main menu, if you play around with the buttons you'll find a featurette of the Fruity Oaty Bar," Peristere revealed. (From the main menu highlight "play," then press left, which will highlight a marker on the right side of the menu; press enter to see the featurette.) "It's all a lot of fun," he said.

Titel:
Brugeravatar

Så er der nyt i sagen omhandlende Serenity 2 - og desværre er det ikke godt nyt

Citat:
There's no sequel, no secret project regarding Serenity or somesuch and I'm not even sure how anyone thought there was talk there.

http://whedonesque.com/comments/11487#143843

Titel:
Brugeravatar

Trist, men vel næppe den store overraskelse. Især ikke når man tænker på hvem der døde i filmen!

Men ØV ØV at noget så godt skulle vare så kort!

MiNo

Brugeravatar

Geografisk sted: Vesterbronx!
Gammel tråd, men what the heck: FANTASTISK SERIE! :D

Billede

Ikke mindst på grund af dem her:

Billede

Har først fornyligt set serien + filmen, og er helt væk i dette fantastiske univers.

Skriver lige lidt mere senere...

www.dvdtimes.co.uk / www.dvdbeaver.com / www.dvdcompare.net / TSPDT Top 100

Brugeravatar

Geografisk sted: 8000 - Århus C
Også min absolutte ynglings TV-serie.. Tror faktisk ikke at jeg har set den i år( :shock: :shock:), men nåede vist nok op på 4 gange sidste år.

Brugeravatar

Geografisk sted: Allerhelst London
Købte serien i London for et par år siden - og har faktisk ikke fået set den endnu.
Det kunne da være det skulle være et projekt her i den nærmeste ffremtid.

Det ser jo viterligt ud til, at man SKAL se den :thumb:

Brugeravatar

Geografisk sted: 8000 - Århus C
Abildtrup skrev:
Købte serien i London for et par år siden - og har faktisk ikke fået set den endnu.
Det kunne da være det skulle være et projekt her i den nærmeste ffremtid.

Det ser jo viterligt ud til, at man SKAL se den :thumb:

For shame... snup en "sygedag" i morgen, og begynd at se første afsnit - så skal resten af sæsonen nok også indfinde sig på din TV-skærm inden dagen er omme ;) :thumb:

Vis indlæg fra foregående:  Sorter efter  
Skriv nyt emne  Svar på emne  [ 110 indlæg ]  Gå til side Foregående 14 5 6 7 8 Næste

Alle tider er UTC+02:00