DanskHjemmebioForum.dk

Dato og tid er tirs mar 19, 2024 9:55

Alle tider er UTC+02:00

Skriv nyt emne  Svar på emne  [ 4 indlæg ] 
Forfatter besked
Brugeravatar

Overlord er titlen på den næste Cloverfield-film. Den er filmet færdig og Paramount har planlagt biografrelease den 26. oktober 2018. Der er tale om en supernatural WWII-film. Julius Avery (Son of a Gun) instruerer og danske Pilou Asbæk medvirker.

Citat:
Overlord, which is said to involve Allied soldiers shot down behind enemy lines on the eve of D-Day who encounter supernatural forces (potentially zombies), has apparently garnered a more positive reception at test screenings than its predecessor. However, Heat Vision notes that the ultimate fate of the film’s release is not yet determined at the studio, so anything goes. The 4th Cloverfield movie features stars Wyatt Russell, Pilou Asbæk and Bokeem Woodbine, and is directed by Julius Avery (Son of a Gun) from a script by Billy Ray (The Hunger Games) and Mark L. Smith (The Revenant).

Citat:
So far, the parts of the plot that have been revealed involve a setting of 1944 during WWII, following the story of two American paratroopers fighting in the battle known as D-Day. Apparently, the Axis powers have found a way to harness the inter-dimensional forces to do their bidding.

J.J. Abrams kalder den kommende film for "crazy".

Citat:
Abrams’ Bad Robot Productions will be taking on another Cloverfield-related film. When the director was questioned about the upcoming Overlord movie, he chose to keep with the mysterious aesthetic of the series, saying “that felt to me like that’s the spirit of these movies, that’s the spirit of the series. So to talk about what the next one is and what’s going to happen sort of feels counter-intuitive.”

“Overlord … first of all, it’s something that I can’t wait for you to see cause the director, Julius Avery, has done an amazing job on it,” continued Abrams. “But the specifics, you know, we should wait and see. But that’s really a crazy movie.”

Senest rettet af Fritte lør jul 21, 2018 19:45, rettet i alt 1 gang.

Brugeravatar

Så er der trailer til Overlord. Den ser godt nok uinteressant ud.

Brugeravatar

Den ser godt nok interessant ud :beerchug:

Pssst! Læs med på Sørensen Exploitation Cinema (2011-2018)

Brugeravatar

Geografisk sted: 9530 Dusty Circle
Billede

88% på RottenTomatoes efter 19 reviews. Det bliver yderst interessant, at se hvordan den klarer sig, når den kommer bredt ud i de amerikanske biografer 9. november 2018. Den har i øvrigt dansk premiere dagen før, 8. november 2018.

Jeg er optimist... Tror på, at JJ Abrams har strikket noget unikt sammen. :thumb:

Vis indlæg fra foregående:  Sorter efter  
Skriv nyt emne  Svar på emne  [ 4 indlæg ] 

Alle tider er UTC+02:00