DanskHjemmebioForum.dk

Dato og tid er tirs mar 19, 2024 12:48

Alle tider er UTC+02:00

Skriv nyt emne  Svar på emne  [ 33 indlæg ]  Gå til side 1 2 3 Næste
Forfatter besked
Brugeravatar

Der er (muligvis) en ny Terminator-film på vej. James Cameron får rettighederne tilbage for franchisen i 2019 og det bliver Deadpools Tim Miller, der skal instruere filmen.

Citat:
Deadline is reporting that James Cameron, Deadpool director Tim Miller and David Ellison of Skydance (Terminator Genisys) are teaming up for a new Terminator movie. Cameron, who will regain the Terminator rights in 2019, is reportedly “godfathering” the new film.

According to the site, Ellison is “bankrolling an exploratory effort that includes engaging some top-flight science fiction authors to find the movie creatively. Ellison still holds many Terminator rights, after his 2013 acquisition from sister and Annapurna principal Megan Ellison. She bought them in 2011 at Cannes for $20 million.”

Cameron sold the rights to the original film for $1 to producer Gale Anne Hurd, with the agreement that Cameron would be allowed to direct The Terminator, starring Arnold Schwarzenegger. The first film earned $78.4 million worldwide and was topped by Cameron’s highly-acclaimed sequel, Terminator 2: Judgment Day, which grossed $519.8 million worldwide. Cameron stepped away from the franchise after that film, though three more were made, with the most recent one, Terminator Genisys, having earned $440.6 million globally (though only $89.8 million of that was domestic) on a $155 million budget.

The site adds that they don’t know what form the new Terminator movie will take, whether it will be a reboot or a continuation of Cameron’s first two films. The plan is for Miller to direct with what they come up with, as Cameron will be busy directing the four Avatar sequels.

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/8 ... e#/slide/1

Senest rettet af Fritte tors jul 12, 2018 10:42, rettet i alt 2 gange.

Brugeravatar

Lyder fedt med Terminator med Tim Miller, men artiklen slutter jo helt forfærdeligt med...

"as Cameron will be busy directing the four Avatar sequels"

Så bliver man pludselig så træt :help: :help: :help:

Site Admin
Brugeravatar

Jo mere Cameron snakker om Avatar, desto flere sequels bliver det til og desto mindre lader der reelt til at ske.

Men mere Terminator virker på dette tidspunkt som at :wackdonkey:
Hvis han skulle have reddet serien, måtte det gerne have været for et par sequels siden.

Brugeravatar

Arnold er tilbage! 8)

Citat:
“It is back. It is moving forward. He (Cameron) has some good ideas of how to continue with the franchise. I will be in the movie,” Schwarzenegger said.

Brugeravatar

Geografisk sted: Holbæk
:thumb:
Sådan skal det lyde!

Brugeravatar

Geografisk sted: Aarhus
Godt.

Men lad os nu lige få en Blu-ray med den der nye T2!

Brugeravatar

Naiera skrev:
Men lad os nu lige få en Blu-ray med den der nye T2!

Den kommer sandsynligvis sidst på året.

Fra The Digital Bits

Citat:
Meanwhile today, this comes from the SkyNet’s Army fan site (so it’s not official, but it’s also not surprising): StudioCanal is reportedly planning the worldwide Blu-ray 3D release of Terminator 2: Judgment Day 3D in time for the holidays this year. (Thanks to Bits reader Bill M. for the link.) You can read a little more here. I believe StudioCanal is still distributed by Lionsgate here in the States, so it will be interesting to see if there’s a 4K Ultra HD release to go with it. And to add a little bit of our own Rumor Mill-worthy speculation, that might also prove a smart time for 20th Century Fox to finally release True Lies and The Abyss on Blu-ray and 4K. We’ll have to wait and see.

Site Admin
Brugeravatar

Fritte skrev:
Fra The Digital Bits

Citat:
And to add a little bit of our own Rumor Mill-worthy speculation, that might also prove a smart time for 20th Century Fox to finally release True Lies and The Abyss on Blu-ray and 4K. We’ll have to wait and see.

Åh, Bill Hunt, nu har du de seneste 7-8 år kommet med rygter om, at de to titler måtte være lige på trapperne. Troværdigheden halter efterhånden.
Ulven kommer når den kommer.

Brugeravatar

Hold da kæft mand! :shock:

Site Admin
Brugeravatar

Ingen tvivl om, at det er imponerende lavet - men gider man at sidde og se det i en hel time, når man kan sætte originalen på i stedet? :D

Men altså, hurra for folk på nettet, der har for meget tid ;)

Brugeravatar

Cameron overvejer en ny Terminator trilogi:

Citat:
“The question is — has the franchise run its course or can it be freshened up?,” Cameron says. “So I am in discussions with David Ellison, who is the current rights holder globally for the Terminator franchise and the rights in the US market revert to me under US copyright law in a year and a half, so he and I are talking about what we can do. Right now we are leaning toward doing a three-film arc and reinventing it.”

Site Admin
Brugeravatar

Tre film? Haha, det er jo næsten tragikomisk. Cameron annoncerede en hel serie af Avatar-film tilbage i 2010, og de er ikke engang startet på optagelserne endnu. Når Avatar 5, muligvis og måske og i medvind og ned ad bakke, udkommer i 2025 (!), er Cameron blevet 71, og de brede masser vil have glemt, at der tilbage i oldtiden, eller 34 år tidligere, var blevet lavet en genistreg af en action/scifi-film (jeg tillader mig formode, at begejstringen for T3, Salvation og Genisys er til at føle på om otte år). Måske kan det blive til en cameo fra Arnold, der da vil være 77. Lidt som når Harrison Ford igen-igen vil lege Indiana Jones i 2019.

Og så skal de jo også lige have optagelserne i kassen. Perfektionisten Cameron skal åbenbart bruge ti år på at forberede en ny serie :)

Lad nu de her ting ligge og lad de gamle mænd lave noget nyt. Det kan næsten kun blive dalende afkast.

Brugeravatar

Bliver det en T-800 origin story?

Citat:
Cameron revealed what could be a key component of the new movie, an origin for why the T-800 looks like Arnold Schwarzenegger.

“You got to ask yourself, ‘Why did they make these characters look and sound like Arnold? There has to be a reason. So yeah, it has flashed through my mind that there has to have been a prototype. There has to have been a guy who’s DNA was harvested from – that they grew the organic outter layer that they grew the Terminator from…and that presumibly was a real person at some point. Now, the question is, did that person have some sort of meaning to Skynet on WHY they chose that one (Arnold)? Or was it like a whole rack of Terminators and the one that happened to be the Arnold model just happened to be closest to the door going out to the time displacement center and all the others looked different? I’ve asked myself these questions but it’s never been resolved…so stay tuned! We’re talking pretty seriously now about doing some new Terminator films or possibly a trilogy and you’ll just have to see what surfaces in those.”

Brugeravatar

Geografisk sted: Frederikshavn
Åhh nej. Historien som ingen ønsker.

Hands off the compression button, music industry!
Hands off the DNR button, Blu-Ray producers!
Films are supposed to have grain!

https://twitter.com/Kristofferabild

Brugeravatar

Ja, det lyder godt nok som et skidt oplæg :cry:

Vis indlæg fra foregående:  Sorter efter  
Skriv nyt emne  Svar på emne  [ 33 indlæg ]  Gå til side 1 2 3 Næste

Alle tider er UTC+02:00