DanskHjemmebioForum.dk

Dato og tid er tors mar 28, 2024 19:24

Alle tider er UTC+02:00

Skriv nyt emne  Svar på emne  [ 178 indlæg ]  Gå til side Foregående 1 2 3 4 512 Næste
Forfatter besked
Brugeravatar

Geografisk sted: 9530 Dusty Circle
Wow! Mig bekendt, at de to første Before-film ikke tidligere udgivet på bluray. Dem gad jeg satme godt have fat i. Krydser fingre for en UK-release også.

Site Admin
Brugeravatar

Fritte skrev:
4 bier. Bee-four. Before. Og 3 som i trilogi. Sunrise, Sunset og Midnight.

:loco: Argh. Selvfølgelig :D

Brugeravatar

Placering af bisværmene kan også symbolisere solopgang og solnedgang. :)

Criterion har ikke nogen decideret UK-afdeling. Det er Sony, der håndterer businessen, hvorfor mange UK-titler er Sony-titler, eksempelvis den kommende Punch-Drunk Love.

De to første film i Before-trilogien er Warner-titler, mens den sidste er Sony. Hvis de kan lave en aftale, så er jeg sikker på at den hele trilogien også udkommer i UK :thumb:

Brugeravatar

Geografisk sted: Frederikshavn
DeathPosture skrev:
Wow! Mig bekendt, at de to første Before-film ikke tidligere udgivet på bluray. Dem gad jeg satme godt have fat i. Krydser fingre for en UK-release også.

Samme her! :thumb:

Hands off the compression button, music industry!
Hands off the DNR button, Blu-Ray producers!
Films are supposed to have grain!

https://twitter.com/Kristofferabild

Brugeravatar

Heart of a Dog (2015) - 6. december 2016

Citat:
Heart of a Dog marks the first feature film in thirty years by multimedia artist Laurie Anderson. A cinematic tone poem that flows from a sustained meditation on death and other forms of absence, the film seamlessly weaves together thoughts on Tibetan Buddhism, reincarnation, the modern surveillance state, and the artistic lives of dogs, with an elegy for the filmmaker’s beloved rat terrier, Lolabelle, at its heart. Narrated by Anderson with her characteristic wry wit, and featuring a plaintive, free-form score by the filmmaker, the tender and provocative Heart of a Dog continues Anderson’s four-and-a-half-decade career of imbuing the everyday with a sense of dreamlike wonder.

DIRECTOR-APPROVED SPECIAL EDITION:

- High-definition digital master, with 5.1 surround DTS-HD Master Audio soundtrack on the Blu-ray
- New conversation between director Laurie Anderson and coproducer Jake Perlin
- Footage of Anderson’s 2016 Concert for Dogs
- Trailer
- PLUS: An essay by film critic Glenn Kenny

Billede

The Exterminating Angel (1962) - 6. december 2016

Citat:
A group of high-society friends are invited to a mansion for dinner and find themselves inexplicably unable to leave, in Luis Buñuel’s daring masterpiece The Exterminating Angel (El ángel exterminador). Made just one year after the director’s inter­na­tional sensation Viridiana, this film, full of eerie comic absurdity, continues Buñuel’s wicked takedown of the rituals and dependencies of the frivolous upper classes.

- Restored high-definition digital transfer, with uncompressed monaural soundtrack on the Blu-ray
- The Last Script: Remembering Luis Buñuel, a 2008 documentary featuring writer Jean-Claude Carrière and filmmaker Juan Luis Buñuel
- Interviews with actor Silvia Pinal and filmmaker Arturo Ripstein from 2006
- Trailer
- New and improved English subtitle translation
- PLUS: A booklet featuring an essay by film scholar Marsha Kinder and an interview with director Luis Buñuel from the 1970s

Billede

The Asphalt Jungle (1950) - 13. december 2016

Citat:
In a smog-choked city somewhere in the American Midwest, an aging criminal mastermind, newly released from prison, hatches a plan for a million-dollar jewel heist and draws a wealthy lawyer and a cherry-picked trio of outlaws into his carefully devised but inevitably doomed scheme. Anchored by an abundance of nuanced performances from a gifted ensemble—including a tight-jawed Sterling Hayden and a sultry Marilyn Monroe in her breakout role—this gritty crime classic by John Huston climaxes in a meticulously detailed anatomy of a robbery that has reverberated through the genre ever since. An uncommonly naturalistic view of a seamy underworld, The Asphalt Jungle painstakingly depicts the calm professionalism and toughness of its gangster heroes while evincing a remarkable depth of compassion for their all-too-human fragility, and it showcases a master filmmaker at the height of his powers.

- New 2K digital restoration, with uncompressed monaural soundtrack on the Blu-ray
- Audio commentary from 2004 by film historian Drew Casper, featuring recordings of actor James Whitmore
- New interviews with film noir historian Eddie Muller and cinematographer John Bailey
- Archival footage of writer-director John Huston discussing the film
- Pharos of Chaos, a 1983 documentary about actor Sterling Hayden
- Episode of the television program City Lights from 1979 featuring John Huston
- Audio excerpts of archival interviews with Huston
- Excerpts from footage of the 1983 AFI Lifetime Achievement Award ceremony honoring Huston, featuring actor Sam Jaffe and the filmmaker
- Trailer
- New English subtitle translation
- PLUS: An essay by critic Geoffrey O’Brien
- More!

Billede

Roma (1972) - 13. december 2016

Citat:
Travelogue, memoir, and outrageous cinematic spectacle converge in this kaleidoscopic valentine to the Eternal City, composed by one of its most iconic inhabitants. Leisurely one moment and breathless the next, this urban fantasia by Federico Fellini interweaves recollections of the director’s young adulthood in the era of Mussolini with an impressionistic portrait of contemporary Rome, where he and his film crew are shooting footage of the bustling cityscape. The material delights of sex, food, nightlife, and one hallucinatory ecclesiastical fashion show are shot through with glimmers of a monumental past: the Colosseum encircled by traffic, ancient frescoes unearthed in a subway tunnel, a pigeon-befouled statue of Caesar. With a head-spinning mix of documentary immediacy and extravagant artifice, Roma penetrates the myth and mystique of Italy’s storied capital, a city Fellini called “the most wonderful movie set in the world.”

- New high-definition digital restoration, with uncompressed monaural soundtrack on the Blu-ray
- Audio commentary featuring Frank Burke, author of Fellini’s Films
- Deleted scenes
- New interview with filmmaker Paolo Sorrentino on the lasting influence of director Federico Fellini
- New interview with Italian poet and Fellini friend Valerio Magrelli
- Images from the Felliniana archive of collector Don Young
- Trailer
- New English subtitle translation
- PLUS: An essay by film scholar David Forgacs

Billede

Senest rettet af Fritte lør mar 11, 2017 11:03, rettet i alt 3 gange.

Site Admin
Brugeravatar

Oh, fedt! Hopper helt sikkert på The Asphalt Jungle, og måske også Laurie Anderson-filmen, som jeg ikke nåede at se.

Site Admin
Brugeravatar

Bæveren har kigget på Short Cuts, der udkommer 18. oktober.
Jeg håber, at de også udsender den i England, ellers må jeg snuppe den fra Amazon marketplace på et tidspunkt. Ikke mere B&N!

Brugeravatar

Geografisk sted: Aarhus
Hvorfor ikke bare direkte hos Amazon?

Site Admin
Brugeravatar

Amazon.com? Tænker, at det er dyrere og med større chance for at blive hapset.

Brugeravatar

Tænker? Kan du ikke bare kigge på priserne? ;)

Det er i øvrigt meget lang tid siden at jeg er blevet snuppet ved handel hos Amazon.com. Hold dig til et par film ad gangen, så tror jeg nok det skal gå.

Site Admin
Brugeravatar

Jo ;)
Det kan jeg godt ;)
Men det kommer jo an på, hvad marketplace-forhandlerne sælger den til - så jeg holder lige vejret lidt.

Brugeravatar

Men det koster da en formue at få sendt fra markedspladsen på Amazon.com?

Site Admin
Brugeravatar

Rigtigt. Men Amazon UK-marketplace plejer også at få de forskellige Criterion-titler, ind imellem til meget rimelige priser.

Brugeravatar

Bucks, har du tjekket Bluraysforeveryone? Jeg tror at det er godt sted, når B&N kører Criterion Sale. Dengang jeg bestilte BDs dem, så gik alt igennem uden problemer.

Site Admin
Brugeravatar

Det er læææænge siden, jeg har brugt dem - synes deres porto blev rasende dyr og filmene ikke nær så billige som tidligere. Men jeg kigger igen (og også på bluraybin) :thumb:
Apropos - hvad er den bedste prissøgemaskine i dag? Har ikke rigtig brugt noget siden mcdvd og... var det Sieker, der havde en på et tidspunkt?

Vis indlæg fra foregående:  Sorter efter  
Skriv nyt emne  Svar på emne  [ 178 indlæg ]  Gå til side Foregående 1 2 3 4 512 Næste

Alle tider er UTC+02:00