DanskHjemmebioForum.dk

Dato og tid er fre mar 29, 2024 0:39

Alle tider er UTC+02:00

Skriv nyt emne  Svar på emne  [ 70 indlæg ]  Gå til side Foregående 1 2 3 4 5 Næste
Forfatter besked
Brugeravatar

Geografisk sted: Frederikshavn
Der skulle nok stå Death Proof... ;)

Hands off the compression button, music industry!
Hands off the DNR button, Blu-Ray producers!
Films are supposed to have grain!

https://twitter.com/Kristofferabild

Brugeravatar

The Necro Butcher skrev:
så kan den bestilles hos Axel - nu med Death Proof extras ;)

http://www.axelmusic.com/productDetails ... ody-Affair)&SID=428003ab916475483a5553b4909c23b3

link fix

Tryk her

Brugeravatar

Tror stadig der er en fejl...
Håber vi får et bedre billede på den nye udgave, for den gamle har ikke det bedste billede. Og hvad med dts?! :?

The Necro Butcher skrev:
så kan den bestilles hos Axel - nu med Death Proof extras ;)

http://www.axelmusic.com/productDetails ... ody-Affair)&SID=428003ab916475483a5553b4909c23b3

Gad vide hvad man får hvis man bestiller den? :P

Brugeravatar

Den kom aldrig, den Bloody Affair-udgivelse... :roll:

Gad vide om vi nogensinde får den. :|

Brugeravatar

Geografisk sted: Holbæk
Suk, har konstateret det samme. Står der januar? Øv.

Brugeravatar

Faldt over dette på dvdtalk.com

"The following quote was taken from Bey Logan's blog page at the Dragon Dynasty website in regards to Michael Jai White and the "Kill Bill:The Whole Bloody Affair" eventual release on DVD.

Quote:
As mentioned above, we are painstakingly working our way towards the eventual release of the long-awaited Kill Bill NC-17 which will (QT willing) feature Michael’s fight scene incorporated into the film itself. I was happy to at least get to screen the scene on the earlier DVD, as it was the audience’s only chance to see Bill himself in action. It also features Quentin’s most obvious homage to kung fu cinema, with Michael addressing Carradine (and Uma Thurman) in ‘dub speak’ before going into combat.

http://www.dragondynasty.com/blog/show/65

If you don't know who Bey Logan is, please follow the link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bey_Logan
"

Hmm lyder jo godt. Dejligt hvis vi får lidt nyt og ikke bare hele første film i farver. :D

er der nogen af jer der ved hvornår den udkommer, eller er den blevet droppet helt ???

Brugeravatar

Geografisk sted: Face down in the muck...
Lidt nyt om denne udgivelse samt om Kill Bill Anime film:

Two year ago Quentin Tarantino piqued the interest of film fans everywhere when he promised two new anime companion films to “Kill Bill,” one supposedly about the origin of The Bride and the other about Bill himself.

We don’t know what’s happened to the story of The Bride, but the other animated film is going to blow you away, insisted star Uma Thurman.

“His anime stuff is strong,” she smiled.

We say we don’t know what happened to the story of the Bride, by the way, because Thurman claims to have never recorded a voice-over for the anticipated project.

“It has nothing to do with me,” she said. “It has to do with another character. You’ll have to see.”

That screams Bill to us. But the best part? It looks as if we’ll get to “see” real soon, perhaps as part of an expanded DVD release, Thurman teased, indicating that the short will be part of a larger re-release for “Kill Bill.”

“Right now he’s putting the two films together with an intermission with an added anime sequence he had already written,” she said of the ongoing saga of Beatrix Kiddo. “So additional stories are in there, in animation.”

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2008/04/22/um ... kill-bill/

Brugeravatar

Geografisk sted: Holbæk
For satan, se nu at få smidt skidtet på gaden! Pronto!

Brugeravatar

Ja, jeg har næsten mistet interessen for udgivelsen. Der er gået alt alt for lang tid. :roll:

Brugeravatar

Geografisk sted: København SV
Fritte skrev:
Ja, jeg har næsten mistet interessen for udgivelsen. Der er gået alt alt for lang tid. :roll:

Den kommer igen min kære Fritte. Bare vent til den bliver smidt ud på Blu-ray. :)
Jeg er heller ikke interesseret i "Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair" på SD DVD.

Rating på DAHF: Billede
Se mine 813 Blu-ray film. :)

Brugeravatar

Geografisk sted: Nordjylland
Okay, siden der umiddelbart ikke ser ud til at ske alverden med hensyn til The Whole Bloody Affair, kan jeg da lige nævne at begge de uklippede japanske DVD udgaver af Kill Bill Vol. 1 og Vol. 2 i øjeblikket fås hos Xploited Cinema til $20.95 pr. stk. (plus porto). Det er vist en ganske fornuftig pris...må dog tilstå at jeg ikke har undersøgt priserne andre steder, men i sin tid betalte jeg ihvertfald KASSEN for Vol. 1 (i omegnen af 350 kr., hvis jeg ikke husker helt galt :shock: ).

Anyway, hvis man ikke orker at vente længere på at se House Of Blue Leaves-opgøret i farver/uklippet er her da en mulighed for at få det gjort til en rimelig pris.

Her er en udførlig beskrivelse af det ekstra guf i den japanske udgave af Vol. 1 (sakset fra DVDCompare):
Citat:
Added/changed footage in the Japanese version:
(0:00.43)
- The Japanese cut replaces the Old Klingon Proverb "Revenge is a dish best served cold" at the beginning of the film with a dedication to filmmaker Kinji Fukasaku .
(0:10.00 )
- The opening scene between The Bride and Vernita Green has two alternate angles shown when The Bride asks for a towel instead as the R-rated having the overhead shot.
(0:37.24) 4.5 Sec Anime sequence
- In the anime sequence, one of Boss Matsumoto's men has his face smashed into a wall twice, rather then just once. A close up shot on the man faling down on the floor
(0:41.10) 8 Sec Anime sequence
- In the anime sequence, when O-Ren Ishii kills Matsumoto and tells him to look at her face, she asks him to look at more facial features (nose, chin. etc.) to be recognized.
(0:41.47) 1.5 Sec Anime sequence
- There is a close up shot of O-Ren moving the knife up his stomach and then finally pulling it out.
(0:41.55) 2 Sec Anime sequence
- A close up shot on the dying Matsumuto
(0:42.01) 6 Sec Anime sequence
- A distant shot of O-Ren sitting ontop Matsumoto. Blood squirts out of Matsumotos belly.
(0:60.54) 0.7 Sec
- In the bar scene ,Gogo Yubari is stabbing a man in the stomach and you see blood and guts squirt out of the belly.
(1:14.53) 1 Sec
- The scene when the bride choppes of the arm on Sophie last a bit longer while she lying on the floor screaming
(1:15.31) 0.5 Sec
- The close up scene of Sophie lies on the floor screaming is longer.
(1:17.21) 3 Sec
- A close up of the first female Crazy 88 (Julie Manase) gargling blood after being pinned to a wooden pillar by a sword.
(1:23.25) 2.5 Sec
- A shot of The Bride stabbing two Crazy 88s at once using her own sword as well as another Crazy 88's sword.
(1:23.33) 3 Sec
- A ten foot high super back flip that The Bride executes before landing back down to pop out one of the Crazy 88's eyes. (This is just before the eye-popping scene)
Between time index (1:23.37-1:27.37 ) 3mins 32 sec
- All scenes during this time are in full colour in this Japanese version while the R-rated version is Black and White.
(1:23.41) 2.5 Sec
- The Bride pops the eyeball into the mouth of a Crazy 88 (which she yanked in the previous shot) ,and the partially armless Sofie Fatale giving a disgusted reaction.
(1:24.01) 2 Sec
- A sword blow. The blood injects out of the neck area (Shot from behind)
(1:24.20) 10 sec
- The first appearance of the "Kid Crazy 88" (the one who gets spanked with the sword). In this shot, we now find out why he's missing a mask later on. As he's about to attack The Bride, she swipes his mask off. We see he's just a kid, and he gives the universal "don't hurt me" sign. The Bride has a look of shock on her face in realizing he's just a kid, so she grabs him, throws him across, knocking 3-4 Crazy 88 into a blood filled mini pool. This shot of the 3-4 falling, while cut from the US version of Vol 1, also showed up in the end credits of the US cut of Vol 2. Overall, this "mini scene" helps establish The Bride's look of surprise even more when she sees the young Crazy 88 the last time... and his follow up "don't hurt me" look even funnier.
(1:24.36 ) 1.5 Sec
- A shot of a Crazy 88 getting slashed across the chest and spraying blood all over a wall.
(1:24.54) 3.5 Sec
- When The Bride jumps onto the shoulders of one of the Crazy 88, after she slashes another one across the face, the Crazy 88 she's standing on tries to attack her from below. She parries the attack and cuts his hands off. The shot then cuts to the forward somersault.
(1:27.37 )
- Since the fight is already in colour, the close up "eye shot" of The Bride blinking is cut. Instead, the first part of the close up before she blinks is shown, however, at the point when she normally blinks, there is a replacement medium shot of her standing slightly fatigued and holding her sword out.
(1:41.17) 10 Sec
- Finally, after the "House of Blue Leaves" fight, is the most infamous of the missing scenes and that is Sofie Fatale's extended "trunk interrogation" scene. After The Bride warns Sofie about cutting off something, instead of cutting back to Sofie in the hospital, The Bride is shown grabbing Sofie's arm and screams "GIVE ME YOUR OTHER ARM!" Sofie starts to panic, but then The Bride chops off her other arm, causing blood to splash onto the screen and Sofie begins screaming again.

Og vil man kigge en screenshots sammenligning kan den ses på denne tyske website.

Vær opmærksom på at selvom DVDen har valgfrie engelske tekster, er der ikke nogen tekst der KUN understøtter den japanske dialog, hvilket betyder at man enten skal bibeholde teksterne under hele filmen, når der også tales engelsk eller selv slå dem manuelt til og fra undervejs i filmen.

Kill Bill Vol. 2 er også uklippet, men her drejer forskellen sig kun om en 45 sekunders sekvens på et mexikansk bordel og det skulle vist ikke være noget særligt. Jeg har aldrig ville ofre penge på den japanske Vol. 2 blot for dette og har derfor ikke selv set scenen, men Vol. 1 i den japanske udgave kan til gengæld varmt anbefales. Den er ret forrygende - og dejligt blodig med rødt blod sjasket overalt, når the Crazy 88s bliver hakket til plukfisk! :thumb:

Ja, og splat ser nu engang bedre ud i kulørte farver, hvis I spø'r mig. ;)

BilledeBillede
BilledeBillede
BilledeBillede

Brugeravatar

Geografisk sted: Dario's Joint (Frederiksberg)
Tak for tippet, Steiner! :thumb:

Jeg har længe undgået dem, men til pris er det jo umuligt at lade være.

Brugeravatar

Det lader også til vi skal have dem i blå udgaver:

Citat:
Buena Vista Home Entertainment has FINALLY set Kill Bill: Volumes 1 & 2 for Blu-ray Disc release on 9/9 (SRP $34.99 each). In terms of extras, look for everything that was on the previous DVD versions to be ported over. We're working to determine whether any new material will be included as well. This is not, repeat NOT, the long-awaited Whole Bloody Affair version. That will be coming from The Weinstein Company, no sooner than 2009

Sakset fra The Digital Bits

Men mon ikke det bare er de normale versioner vi får serveret endnu en gang - jeg har 2 gabende huller i min samlig stadig, fordi jeg har gået og ventet på den Bloody Affair :argue:

Vis indlæg fra foregående:  Sorter efter  
Skriv nyt emne  Svar på emne  [ 70 indlæg ]  Gå til side Foregående 1 2 3 4 5 Næste

Alle tider er UTC+02:00