DanskHjemmebioForum.dk

Dato og tid er tirs mar 19, 2024 5:36

Alle tider er UTC+02:00

Skriv nyt emne  Svar på emne  [ 63 indlæg ]  Gå til side Foregående 1 2 3 4 5
Forfatter besked
Brugeravatar

Geografisk sted: Slagelse
ARROW FILMS forsætter den gode stil, og smider nu RAPID DOGS/KIDNAPPED på gaden til feb 2014 i en 3 disk udgave med masser af ekstra:
Billede
Citat:
SPECIAL 3-DISC EDITION FEATURES:
-High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) and Standard Definition DVD presentation of two versions of the film; ‘Rabid Dogs’ – Bava’s original version posthumously completed from his notes & ‘Kidnapped’ – the re-edited, re-dubbed and re-scored version, supervised by Bava’s son and assistant Lamberto Bava and producer Alfredo Leone
-Optional English SDH subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing on both versions
-Audio Commentary with Bava biographer and expert Tim Lucas
-End of the Road: The Making of Rabid Dogs – A documentary featurette including interviews with Lamberto Bava, Alfredo Leone and star Lea Lander
-Original Trailer
-Collector’s booklet featuring new writing on the film by Stephen Thrower, a history of the multiple versions of the film from Semaforo Rosso to Rabid Dogs to Kidnapped by Peter Blumenstock, illustrated with original stills and posters
-Much more to be announced!

Jeg har nævnt det før, men gør det lige igen ,ARROW FILMS har altså et yders interesant katalog. Nu udgiver de også :

NIGHT OF THE HUNTER
Billede
Special Features:
-New digital transfer made from 35mm film elements restored by UCLA Film & Television Archive in cooperation with MGM Studios, with funding provided by the Film Foundation and Robert B. Strum
-Optional original uncompressed Mono PCM audio & 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio
-Isolated Music and Effects Soundtrack
-Charles Laughton Directs “The Night of the Hunter” - A two-and-a-half-hour documentary on the making of the film featuring outtakes and behind-the-scenes footage
-Archival interview with cinematographer Stanley Cortez
-Original theatrical trailer
-Reversible sleeve featuring original and newly artwork by Graham Humphreys
-Booklet featuring new writing on the film by critic and filmmaker David Thompson with more to be announced!

INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHER (desværre ikke den originale, men den også udemærket udgave fra 70erne)
Billede
Special Features:
-High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) presentation of the film
-Original uncompressed Stereo 2.0 audio / 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio
-Optional English SDH subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
-Audio commentary with director Philip Kaufman
-Pod Discussion: A new panel conversation about Invasion of the Body Snatchers and invasion cinema featuring critic Kim Newman and filmmakers Ben Wheatley and Norman J. Warren
-Dissecting the Pod: A new interview with Kaufman biographer Annette Insdorf
-Pod Novel: A new interview with Jack Seabrook, author of “Stealing through Time: On the Writings of Jack Finney” about Finney’s original novel ‘The Body Snatchers’
-Re-Visitors from Outer Space: Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Pod – a documentary on the making of the film featuring Philip Kaufman, Donald Sutherland, writer W.D. Richter and more
-The Man Behind the Scream: The Sound Effects Pod – a look at the film’s pioneering sound effects
-The Invasion Will Be Televised: The Cinematography Pod – cinematographer Michael Chapman (Taxi Driver, Raging Bull) discusses the look of and influences on the visual style of the film
-Practical Magic: The Special Effect Pod – A look at the creation of the special effects from the opening space sequence
-Original Theatrical Trailer
-Reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Nathanael Marsh
-Collector’s booklet featuring new writing on the film by critic David Cairns, as well as re-prints of classic articles including contemporary interviews with Philip Kaufman and W.D. Richter, illustrated with original archive stills and posters

Brugeravatar

Geografisk sted: Roskilde
Arrow Films er absolut et af mine favorit selskaber, de hoster bare den ene fede udgivelse ud efter den anden, håber at de fremover kan holde den standard. :clap: :beerchug:

Brugeravatar

Geografisk sted: Slagelse
Morbid Angel skrev:
Kristian skrev:
Morbid Angel skrev:
Vil kun have Blood and Black Lace!

Mvh

MA

Hvis det kun bliver mellem os, så må jeg indrømme at jeg aldrig har fået set "Blood And Black Lace". Men nu tror jeg at jeg vente på at den komme på blå.

"Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam"

Så får du aldrigt set den ;)

Mvh

MA

... og du sagde?!?!?? ;)

http://www.arrowfilms.co.uk/blood-and-black-lace/

Vis indlæg fra foregående:  Sorter efter  
Skriv nyt emne  Svar på emne  [ 63 indlæg ]  Gå til side Foregående 1 2 3 4 5

Alle tider er UTC+02:00